I know it is blurry, but yes! that is a big fat POSITIVE in the result window!!! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! Praise GOD! We are so excited that He is blessing us with a precious little one! No worries, I have since followed up with a blood test that certainly confirmed it. When we read this, I screamed and cried...I have never been that excited! I then jumped in circles throughout the living room, K even teared up a little. Most of you know that I have always wanted a baby, and can imagine how excited I am. My family wasn't even surprised, they have been waiting for this news for a while. His family was excited, this is a first grandchild for his parents. For my dad, a 6th. :) And my step-sister is pregnant, due in August. (I guess she will be #6, and me, #7!)According to my calculations, I will be due around February 10th. The OB-GYN doesn't want to see you until the end of the 1st trimester, so I guess I will find out then a more solid due date. I have been really nauseated recently, but not actually thrown up any. I am in my 7th week, and they say it should be bad by now...so maybe it won't get too bad. I will be posting some information on how the baby is growing and developing in the next 33 weeks. I will not be going back to work full-time this year, I will just sub in the fall, and stay home with the baby from then on! :)
Please join us in our prayer of thanksgiving, and pray that the baby and I are healthy for the next 7 or so months! :)
2 comments:
Ooo, Ooooh that is one the prettiest pictures I have seen! This is going to be so much fun, going through this in the blogosphere. A little bird told me you didn't think I was excited. Not True. I'm just not surprised and I am not a screamer :)
Are you eating plenty of protein? Maybe some PB crackers before getting out of bed? Fresh fruit might be refreshing also. Ginger capsules might help if you take them 2 pills, three times a day. That's the only thing that helped with W. Just be careful with the protein. I felt better but gained 40#, jsut because I ate too much PB, eggs, and cheese, protein bars, etc. trying to stave off the nausea.
J and Dad told me the names. They are beautiful. I'll let you share with your readers in your own time.
Thanks for not sharing the names in the blog...I am only telling family. I want everyone else to be surprised. :)
Post a Comment