Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


So, before the baby comes, I and a couple of my closest friends decided to have a girl's weekend! I went with Jennifer and Amanda to Galveston this weekend to spend some quality time bonding with the girls. Amanda is also pregnant, so it was a last hoorah for her too. :) We got to stay at the Hotel Galvez, and that place was awesome! We had a good time going to the beach, eating out, and we caught a movie. ("You, Me, and Dupree"...they liked it, I was frustrated with the lack of communication between characters, but thought it was pretty funny.) Other than the sunburn I brought home with me, it was a great time! Oh, and I really missed my hubby! :) It is so nice to have girlfriends you can depend on in good times and bad, what would we as women do without them?! And Pennie...you were missed! Thanks girls for a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure are adorable!