I took Emmalyn to the beach for the first time yesterday, with my friend Jessica and her two children, Luke and Raylen. We had such a great time! Jana, we missed you...you'll have to come with next time!
I didn't quite know how Baby Girl would like this. Well, from the moment I put Emmalyn on the sand in her little bare feet, she was smiling! She absolutely LOVED it! When I took her to the water, I assumed it might frighten her a little. Nope. She giggled when the waves swished across her feet. Then she sat in the water. The water came up a little high, and again, I thought she would be a little scared. Nope again. She laughed hystercially! She thought this was the best time ever! I let her play and splash for a while, but when it got a little too cold, and she was shivering a bit, I took her back to the sand to play. She was SOOO MAD at me! But, she got over it as she sat down with her bff, Raylen to play in the sand. :-)
The day was a success, and all of the kids (and mommies) had a wonderful afternoon! We stayed for about 2 hours (covered in sunscreen and a hat of course), and boy, was she tired after all that great playing. She was asleep in the car within 5 minutes!
Daddy HATES the beach, so any more beach trips for us will probably be with our beach-loving friends again! :) The sand is annoying, but oh the fun we had!
Here are a few photos of the day, but for more, go here! :-)
Ready to go, isn't the cover-up, cute?
3 comments:
What lovely pictures of Emmalyn at the beach! Looks like it was so much fun and I think you have a beach girl there.
Oh ,this is TOOO adorable. I am at the library cuz my computer is whacked! had to show the girls these pics, though :)
Howdeee! Ok,ok! I will go next time. Just don't expect me to look as cute as the girls do in their little suits! haha.
Post a Comment