Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally, some pictures from my niece's visit :)

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I guess with the situation with my friend Jessica, blogging seemed less important. Please continute to keep them in your prayers, this will be a long trial, I am sure.


Well, she (I'll call her "B") was here for 2 weeks, and we had a really great time! Emmalyn and I spent the 2nd week pretty under the weather, but managed to stay busy enough to keep B entertained, I believe. I am trying to remember what we did, exactly. :) Oh yes, the first week, she went with me to MOPS, a playdate with my friend Lauren, and around town for fun errands, like Target. :) I am sure we did more, but my almost 30-year old memory fails me. :)


The second week, we went to a great splash park, but I managed to forget my camera. I promise it was adorable! :) I also got a fun little wading pool and slip and slide for them to play in in the back yard. (Well, the wading pool for Emmalyn...the slip and slide was definitely more fun for B.) We played around a lot this week, and generally had a great time!!! Here are some photos:


B and Emmalyn Dance "Under the Sea":

No comments: