Monday, June 23, 2008

He Asks, He Receives... subtitle: "Funny Face" :)

Well, while my brother was here (oh that reminds me...I need to post about Gator Country!)...uh...where was I...oh yes...he asked for more video on my blog! So, I tried to capture Emmalyn doing this hilarious funny face she makes...on video! Not easy, but after 3 or 4 attempts, this is what I got. Her mouth usually opens wide enough to stick a couple of hands in, but I guess trying this while she is eating, I got the "watered down" version. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I appreciate the videos too! So fun to see her in action. She and Tabs would have so much fun together. I hope they get to meet someday soon! We'll have to coordinate that sometime when we are in TX visiting and you are at your dad's.

Miss you friend!

Calvin said...

LOVE IT!!! I want gator pics too!