Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

MrsSaf over at "Deaf Chicks Shouldn't Sing" tagged me with the "six quirky things" meme! I had quite a bit of trouble coming up with six odd facts about myself!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......

1. I collect turtles, sort of. I used to collect a LOT of them, then realized they had to be dusted...now, not so much. I still really like them though!

2. I met my husband on the world wide web (eHarmony)...crazy, huh? And we couldn't be more perfect for each other. I am still SO IN LOVE with him!!!

3. I am a pretty picky eater and have HUGE texture issues that my husband is still trying to predict and understand. Give up, honey, it will never make sense! :)

4. I am the bionic woman...I have 8 very large screws and 2 long titanium rods in my back.

5. I will NOT leave the house without makeup. I know, it's weird...but my complexion is awful, and I feel unclean without a fresh "appearance" on my face.

6. One of my best friend's (Pennie) shares a lot of quirky little things about names...middle name, spelled the same odd way; our father's have the same name; her mother's maiden name is my maiden name; and we have wanted the same name for our first child since we were both 12!

Geez, I feel boring...it was hard to think of things about myself. Maybe my readers can think of other things they know about me that are "quirky."(?)

OK, so now who do I guilt into filling out the same meme? :)
Let's see...how about
Jana at Faithfully Following
Michael at Our Story
Jessica at Surrender
Kristy at The Home of the Lindsay Family
Jennifer at LIFE
Kristin at The Stark Naked Truth

1 comment:

MamaJ said...

ok, i did the meme! check it out.