Friday, July 25, 2008

Yummy Recipe

The same wonderful woman over at Titus Two that gave me the prayer list gave me a recipe for a cilantro sauce that was delicious! I poured it over tilapia Tuesday night, and it was AWESOME!!! We had James and Kristin over, and everyone loved it! Kris even said "that is the best thing you have ever cooked!" He went on to mention 4 times before bed..."I just can't get over how awesome dinner was! Make sure you give props to the wonderful woman that gave you the recipe...and make it again soon!" I really loved it too! It was yummy mixed with the rice as well!

I would like to share it with all of you!:
1 garlic head, peeled, minced
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
2 bunches cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup lime juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
Pour over fish, refrigerate leftovers. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ok, heather...that is the most precious picture I think i have ever seen...emmalyn is so pretty...is that you behind her? where did you have that done?

melanie said...

YUM!! I love cilantro so I'll definitely be trying this!