Thursday, November 11, 2010

Don't Expect a Commitment...

But I have decided to return a little to blogging.  :)  I don't know what to talk about most of the time, and most pics are already posted on Facebook...but I do feel like I should do SOMETHING with this little blog.  So, I am currently working on updating the blog, and it's little gadgets...so stay tuned for more.  :-)  My changes will be done a little at a time, as I HAVE time....

Edited to add...anyone know how to fix my photo at the top? ..to make it stretch out over the whole header?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey!! Welcome back! lol Let me know if you figure out how to fix the picture, because the picture at the top of mine it too big and I can't figure out how to shrink it. lol

Kristy said...

YAY!!! Just write about memories you don't want to forget, mushy things about your kids that you don't want them to forget, and whatever else that suits your fancy. Hope to see your blog popping up in my google reader!! miss you!