So...how's the family, you ask? We're great! Since my last posting...life has definitely changed around here. We now have a 4 year old and a baby boy who is about to turn...ahem...2. There, I said it. I can say it out loud. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit! Kris and I are happy with our small, but full quiver of 2 children, so I know that Jude is most likely the last baby I will rock until I have grand babies. This makes me sad, but I know it has to happen sometime, right?
Two children keep us very busy, and life seems to be happening very fast. Kris is happy with his job, and just celebrated 10 years with his current employer. This physician has been very generous to us, and we are very grateful for him. I stay busy with the resident little people, and coordinating the Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) group that meets at our church. Kris tells me the title of "stay at home mom" is more a title for me than a behavior. :)
Other than that, life for us is also about building a house! Yes...we bought 10 acres not far from our current home, and are making progress. We bought it last September, and had it cleared last month. We are now looking at getting the blue plans drawn for the floor plan we have chosen, and getting bids for digging the pond in the front of the property. We have great plans for this home, but we will not be moving too quickly since each step of the way costs more and more money! The long-term goal is to be in the home by June of 2012. It's exciting to dream and make plans together!
So, here I am, trying (again) to return to blogging...so I will leave you with a few pictures while I wait for inspiration for my next post. :-)
I'll try to load more pics soon...

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. You're literary eloquence is edifying.
P.S. There is no perfect house.
Post a Comment