I can't believe it, but my baby boy is actually TWO now! We had a great party, and I am VERY thankful for all of our family and friends that came and made it so special! Jude is such a sweet little man. I would climb the tallest mountain to hear his sweet little voice say "Dank du, mommy" "("Thank you, Mommy" to you and me)...but I don't have to. He says it EVERY time I do something for him. When I hand him something he dropped, when I answer his questions, when I give him a juice. I LOVE this little man!!! His vocabulary has increased tremendously in just the last few weeks, and he is really turning into a precious little man! He and his sister get along pretty well, and it's adorable to see them love on each other. He does EVERYTHING she does, and sometimes that annoys her, lol. I really feel blessed for my precious children, and am very grateful God chose me to be their mommy! I'll leave you with a few pictures from his party. :)
LOTS more pictures here if you haven't seen them on Facebook yet. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment