Friday, August 01, 2008

43...seriously?!

I knew my child was a bow-head, but oh my goodness!!! I didn't realize it was this, well, out of control until I put them all on separate ribbons yesterday! And this doesn't even take into account the 10 or 12 tiny bows she had when she was a newborn! (The ribbon on the right is her new paired bows for her precious new pigtails these days.) To be fair, I get these bows VERY cheap or free because most of them are made by a family member. :)

And I just had to share this picture, too. Emmalyn is very proud of her new ability to open her closet door, and I just happened to catch a kodak moment when she turned around to show me her proud smile. :)

2 comments:

Michael Paine said...

can we say "addicted" LOL I love it!

Anonymous said...

Bow-A-Holic!