I'm sorry it has been a while since my last post. I have been one busy lady! Last Thursday through Monday we spent time with friends and family about a 5 hour drive away. It was so much fun! We did a LOT, and I will tell you about it a little at a time. :)
Part One:
Thursday, we arrived at Pennie's house, where I finally got to meet her precious daughter, who is now almost 4 months old! If you will remember, I told you about her birth here. She was a doll, and I sure enjoyed holding this precious newborn! Emmalyn even reacted well, loving on her and returning her pacifier every time she dropped it. It was so sweet!!! This gives me hope that she will be a great big sister some day. :) Pennie and I also thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some quality time together. (Kris, btw...went to play golf Friday morning with my brother so he wouldn't have to listen to all the "girl talk." lol)
Precious Baby:

Emmalyn leaning in to hug her: (Don't worry...we were right there, and she didn't hurt her. :)

A picture of the 4 of us. (It was a lot harder to get a picture with all of us smiling and looking at the camera than we anticipated!) Emmalyn is leaning over to hug the baby...

Pennie and I have been friends since college, about 8 years. She is so much fun, and entering this journey into motherhood together has been great! I really hate that we live so far from each other, but we talk on the phone a lot. The time in person was great, and it made me really miss her! We stayed the night, and left after lunch on Friday to head up to my sister's house...
No comments:
Post a Comment