
Well, I recently read my friend
Jennifer's blog about the time we spend on the computer, and thought...this is so true!!! Then, I found this button (actually a piece of flair on Facebook), and just had to share it with all of you! :) I now have a blog, MySpace, and Facebook! And actually
waste spend time almost every day checking each one of them! But honestly, what would we do without them? Especially being a stay at home mom...my computer is frequently my only connection to the outside world on certain days. And my time on TitusTwo.net actually provides more encouragement, teaching, and fellowship than I could get in person. I didn't think I would ever get into the forums like my sister did, but they are wonderful...and addicting!
But, lest we think we are alone, this is an
addiction activity sweeping the nation! They even have blogs like
this one telling us moms how to "fancify" our blogs, discussion groups, and "blogrolls" for women to join to find other moms who have jumped on this bandwagon! You can even
make money doing it! But honestly, you really can learn a lot from some of these blogs. Many of them are written by more experienced moms than myself, and give more information to help you, then just sharing pics of their (although adorable) kiddos! :) There are even
directories to help you find these! And if you start blogging, and wonder what a carnival, meme, or widget is...just go to
Blogging 101, and they will gladly help you along!
Come on...join us....everyone's doing it!!!
And just in case you forgot...you have to get a MySpace and Facebook too...just in case you would like to know what that girl who sat behind you in Algebra in high school is up to these days! Or your best friend's sister's husband's uncle's electrician... I'm telling you...you can find
anyone you want! :) :) :)
3 comments:
Look at you, with the links and research!!! You go girl!!! SHNAZZY!!!
here here! three cheers for the internet!
Hey Heather--
I know you're probably busy being nauseated and tired, but blog already. I need some entertainment in my boring life! Just kidding. Hope you are feeling well.
God Bless you,
April
Post a Comment