Friday, July 25, 2008

My Little Fairy

We take Emmalyn to Sears pretty often to Sears to get her pictures taken, and she usually does a wonderful job smiling and looking beautiful for the camera. Well, this is what happened at the last sitting: This was the ONLY pose with a half smile, so we bought a few of it:

Well, Sears had a special event, called the "Enchanted Forest" today, so we took Emmalyn to see if she could redeem herself from earlier this month. She still didn't smile very well, but there were quite a few precious moments captured. (I sincerely think the Sears employee working with her today and last time is crazy, and she simply scares the smiles out of my child!) But without further ado, here are the results from today! :)






To see the all of the proofs from today, go HERE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

I bookmarked your blog!

mamaforhim ( Jen) from Titus two

Jessica said...

Those pictures are completely adorable! I LOVE the whole fairy thing!

melanie said...

Precious pics!!

Anonymous said...

Funny that they snapped the picture when she was screaming! The second one looks like she just got her way with something. ;) Pics are adorable!!

Kristy said...

It's really hard to get Tabs to smile these days too...for pictures anyway. She doesn't give her smiles out freely. You have to really earn them. E is too cute!!

Kristy said...

I didn't feel any but Jeff did which is weird because I was 20 minutes closer to where the quake took place. Bummer! I like to feel the earthquakes...that is as long as they are little tiny ones :)

Anonymous said...

she is adorable! I get to play with her and other kids Saturday! Mrs.Michael asked me to hellp ya'll out Saturday! So I am!